Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Late Summer

Here are a few photos from late summer. The first two are from the RSL game on July 31st. Liv and I went together and had a great time.





And this last one is from the end of August. Zenovia Miron (standing in the middle) was visiting from Romania. I first met her in November of 1997 in Brasov. She and her kids were baptized at the beginning of 1998 and I haven't seen her since I left the city in April of that year. The others are Aurelia (top left) who is also from Brasov, but now lives in Pleasant Grove; Anna Morris (top right) who served in Romania at the same time I did (we actually never met in the mission); Dan and Eniko Hawkins (Eni is from Brasov, Dan served in Romania-they live in Payson now); and then Tricia and Reuben, and me. We had everyone over for dinner before Sister Miron went back to Romania.

No comments: