I had some fun yesterday trying to think of all the nicknames that we use for our kids. This doesn't count names that we call them occasionally (like "munchkin," "monkey," and a few that aren't fit to print). These were just the regular names that we use a lot at our house.
Olivia's Nicknames
Livi
Liv
Lou
Louis
Lucious
And no, no one calls her "Liver" anymore except Uncle Jeremy...
Anna's Nicknames
Ann
Nan
Animal
My Anna
Jarom's Nicknames
Jare
Jare-boy
Jare-bear (ugh)
And just "boy", which I suppose is the benefit of being the only boy in the the family...
2 comments:
that is so fun! i don't think i've ever heard louis as a nickname. maybe i'll have to start that one up. so what are you're nicknames??
Sorry--either I don't have any nicknames (most likely) or they are not fit to print (less likely).
Post a Comment