10 years ago I was going to BYU waiting for Matt to come home from his mission to Romania.
5 things on my to-do list today:
Make Beds
Run at the Legacy Center
Plan Meals & Make Grocery Shopping List
Fold Clothes
Go Grocery Shopping when Matt gets home
5 snacks I enjoy:
Sour Patch Kids
Ding Dongs
Cheese & Crackers
Potato Chips
Carrots with Ranch Dip
What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
Buy a house with lots of acreage, a barn, horses etc.
Pay off my debt
Pay off all parents debt
Open kid's college funds
Travel
5 places I have lived:
Heaven
Downtown Lehi
North Lehi
North-west Lehi
West Lehi
5 jobs I have had:
Vittles
Arctic Circle
Emporium at Thanksgiving Point
Money Room at Thanksgiving Point
Mom
5 things you don't know about me:
I have a hard time calling people on the telephone. (seriously . . . nothing comes out right)
I like to play online computer games with my husband.
I have to organize everything.
I want to plant a garden.
I cannot think on my feet
I tag Lori, Jen, Becki, Tami, Blacks, and anyone else who reads this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment