Sunday, December 6, 2009

Temple Square

We went to the Crump family Christmas party last night, at our cousin Valerie's apartment building right downtown in Salt Lake City. She and her husband have a nice game room that we used, and after dinner everyone bundled up and went to see the lights at Temple Square. Our kids have never been up there, and it was nice for us adults to go back and see everything again. The lights were fun, as usual. The nativity has been updated sometime in the last 15 years (I haven't been for a while...) and we also enjoyed the nativity scenes from around the world in front of the Church Office Building. I probably would have taken a lot more pictures, but I was having trouble even working the camera with my gloves on (and it was way too cold to try it without gloves). So we only got a few, but here is a sampling.





No comments: