Friday, October 17, 2008

Pictures with Anna

Instead of having the kids all get "school pictures" this year, we thought we'd try a little something new. We have a nice camera, and decent picture software on our computer, so we figured we could take our own pictures and see how we do. If it doesn't work out, we can always go back for boring ol' school pictures again next year.

Anna was our first test subject (due in large part to the fact that she's the only one who had a clean outfit this morning). So after Mommy got her all prettied up, Anna and I went out for an hour around the town taking pictures. Here are a few that I've played around with so far:












3 comments:

Becki said...

these are great. she is so adorable! love you Nan!

Megan said...

I think you have great picture taking skills...or maybe just a good person to take a picture of! Definitely better than generic school pictures.

Sarah said...

she's adorable. she looks so pretty!! great pictures matt.