We had our annual family summer trip last week. We went to Yuba Lake (again) down in Central Utah for a few days of swimming, boating, playing games, and getting rained on. We had a really, really good storm Friday afternoon, flooding the beach. Half of the family was out on the boat, and most everyone else hid out in Grandma's trailer. Tricia and I just stayed in the tent with Jarom. We got a little water seeping through the bottom of the tent, but once again, the tent was perfect for the bad weather.
Anyway, other than a few sunburns, we had a great weekend, and can't wait for next year's trip (wherever we end up going). On to the pictures!






3 comments:
Wow! Is Livi water skiing? And is that Anna and Livi on a tube? It looks like lots of fun! Grandma Sheree
I think that storm will go down in family camping lore. Can't wait for next year!
Those pictures are priceless!! I love the tube one! Looks like you guys had a fun time.
Post a Comment